- To promote a value based education.
- To contributed to the transformation of society through being socially conscious and responsible.
- To promote inter-cultural and inter-religious harmony and concern for the human family.
- To facilitate leadership among the students enabling them to proactively involve themselves in social liberation.
- Established in 1948
- Affiliated to Gour Banga University
- CBCS PG Affiliation
- Recognized by UGC u/s 2(f) & 12(B)
- Balurghat, Dist- Dakshin Dinajpur, State: West Bengal, Pin: 733103
- Phone: 03522 271 465
- U.G. Result Part-III (General) 2019
- Extension date of UG Admission 2019
- 1st Year (Hons. & Gen.) as usual Classes from 26-08-19 to 30-08-19
- 1st Year Honours Classes during UGB Exam. 19
- Special Reassessment result PART-I, II & III (Hons.& Gen.)
- B.Sc. 1st Year (Honours) (Fee Bill)
- B.Sc. & B.Com. 1st Year (Honours & General) (Fee Bill)
- B.A. 1st Year DAY SHIFT & MORNING SHIFT (Fee Bill)
As Principal I am hugely impressed by the commitment of the College and the staff to the provision of an excellent all-round education for our students in our state of the art facilities. Under my leadership, and as a team working together, we strongly promote academic achievement among our students. Read More